Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Coooooooookkkkiiiieeeesss

The cookies arrived last night:

There are so many! Buckeyes, sugar with PB cups, choco chip, double choco chip, PB & jelly bars, PB and chocolate bars, coconut and jelly, snickerdoodles (the worst name ever for a cookie because there aren't actually any snikers IN the cookie), you name it!

I'm already in a sugar coma.

Here's another view of the cookies, all stacked up, with some other gift baskets from work:

Anyone hungry yet?
Barb and Joe arrived last night, and it's so. not. fair. that there are all these presents under the tree and I can't open them! (I never did get over the whole 'being the baby at Christmas 'thing.)
Here's more randomness for today, because I'm the only one in the office and it's hard to concentrate.
This is the front of Terry and Sara's Christmas card this year:

And here's the inside:


Go ahead, roll your eyes. But it's darn funny.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it! I want an Xmas card from them next year!