Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Should Stress It's OUR Anticipated...

I think I should stress that this blog is Mike and my Anticipated Best Summer Ever. An obvious thought, but one that comes up because I heard from Paul and Keith this morning. Paul and Keith are the gentlemen that Laura and I became friends with on our cruise around Italy last fall. They're from Wales, and flew to the States for Laura's wedding on NYE. In short, they are a blast.

We received word from them that they are off to a cruise around the Greek Isles this week.

So, yes, that trumps probably anything Mike and I will do this summer! Perhaps living vicariously can become part of the Anticipated Best Summer Ever. Hey - there's a thought! Leave a comment about the fun things you're up to this summer, and I'll post them as a list to the right - an "Everyone's Having Fun" list!

No comments: