Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good morning!

Hi all!

Absolutely, positively nothing exciting to report today.

But I've been so lax in my posting, that I thought I'd post just to say that.

I had a tremendously relaxing evening last night. I twisted my ankle at a group fitness class yesterday morning at my new gym (I heart my new gym), and I used that as an excuse to do diddly squat.

(And don't start lecturing me about group fitness classes, and how I shouldn't do them because they are probably what helped cause my knee problems two years ago, because if I don't listen to my husband when he starts down that line, what makes you think I'm going to listen to you? I double-heart group fitness classes.)

So back to diddly squat. I did deliver my HOA dues notices around the neighborhood (see how I have nothing exciting to report?), and I made a delicious salad for dinner. Even cleaned the dishes. Then I dove into a missed Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters and How I Met Your Mother.

Also dove into two glasses of wine, but who's counting?

Lights out at 9:45 p.m., and when Mike walked in the bedroom at 9:50 p.m., I was already drooling.

I soooo needed that last night.

No comments: