Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tweets

All the tweets I wish I could be sending during the first trimester...

3/7/11: After barely choking down dry cherios this am, I ate an entire panini for lunch without rushing to the bathroom. Go ahead and try to ruin my day now because IT'S NOT POSSIBLE after this victory.

3/8/11: I think I have to name this baby Giovani, because all I want to eat is pizza, chicken parma, and pasta with marinara sauce.

3/12/11: After not running a 4 mile race, eating two bagels and doing the exhausting errand of driving through the ATM, I took a nap. Then ate nachos. Very productive day.

3/13/11: Items not on grocery list that ended up in cart: mint choco chip ice cream, frozen pizza, cheetos & marshmallow fluff.

3/17/11: Is it too early for an empanada? (It's 9:45 a.m. On St. Patrick's Day.)

3/18/11: Had to unfollow @eatthisnotthat because preggo me eats EVERYTHING they say not to.

3/20/11: Baby's name officially changed from Giovani to Julio. Puked on tomato sauce last week, but have eaten tacos/ nachos/ quesadilla or just corn chips every day since.




3/31/11: 11 weeks today. They say the nauseousness only lasts the first trimester. So only 7 more days, right? RIGHT!?!?!?!

4/4/11 Had to unbutton my jeans at the dinner table. Dang.

4/5/11: Dear Body: It would really, really mean a lot to me if I wear my own clothes just 3 more days, so I could say I didn't need maternity wear the entire first trimester. It's vain, I know. But please.

4/6/11: Wishful thinking, and really bad math. There's still weeks left of this trimester. Dang it. Pass the nachos.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yum, now I'm craving an empanada. If you're in town this week, I know where to take you to eat!

Keith said...

Love the tweets!!! But wait! It's May 4th!!! Where are the new ones? Come on!!! Surely your thumbs aren't overly exhausted, too?