Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patrick's Day 8K

Ran in DC's St. Patrick's Day 8k this morning! That's just under 5 miles (literally just under 5 miles - I think it's 4.9). Should have been a piece of cake, but it was really rough! Not sure if that was because it was cold and rainy, or because I was still beat from a "boot camp" class I took at the gym on Friday, or maybe I just had one too many glasses of wine last night!


But, getting out there and running is the key, right?

And in the St. Patrick's Day spirit, Goldie now dons her new collar.






1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Oh good girl!!!! Today was NOT a good day for running - I am proud of you for getting out there and doing it. RUN MAUREEN RUN! xoxoxo