Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oops

It's not possible a week has gone by without a post!!

I have a bit of an excuse this week. On Tuesday morning I got a call from the higher ups asking me to fly down to Dallas that afternoon for a few days. Nothing like three hours notice before getting on a plane!

All great, though - I'm thrilled to be asked to come down here and be a part of some exciting stuff that's going on. And get some good work done, answers to questions I've been waiting on, discussing new ones, and all the things I generally miss while being up in DC and away from half the staff.

It's so great all the independence we get in the DC office, but I certainly miss all the water cooler talk because we aren't in one location.

Like setting up the big boss on Twitter yesterday morning. Oh, that was fun.

So I just wanted to say a quick "hi!" and thanks for putting up with me!

No comments: