Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Tease

Eeek!

So it's, what, the second week I've been writing up here again (third?) and I've already let four days go without a post. Where does the time go?!?!

I have a post partially written about a parking ticket from last week, and I need to tell you about Mike's quarter-marathon yesterday (and riding around Baltimore with an awful map on my bike, trying to find the race route to cheer on Mike, Mel and Danny), Bobby opening up a bottle of Insignia in celebration of Mike losing weight (jealous?), Goldie's sleep over at Bobby and Kristy's with their two dogs, and my complete and utter obsession with anything Chilean-mine related.

Tomorrow, I promise.

Side note shout out to Aunt Rita!!! She's home from the hospital (oops, add that to the list of things to tell you about), doing great, and sayin' she ain't afraid of no stinkin' blood clot!

No comments: