Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Goldie Post


I'm sure sometime soon I'll write a non-Goldie post. When something non-Goldie happens in my life, perhaps.

And I'll refrain in this post to tell you that I've been up for 4 hours already this Sunday morning because she's been puking.

Ok, so I told you. I'll refrain from telling you how gross it is.

I will tell you that I'm not entirely sure the sickness is due to the medicine. It could very well be due to... us. Or, more accurately, to our over-feeding her yesterday.

Bobby, Kristy, Mike and I went out to The Winery at La Grange yesterday afternoon to take advantage of the unbelievable weather. They brought their two dogs, who are awesome, and we basically just hung in the sun.

Well, hung in the sun and stuffed Goldie with bones, and rawhide, and cheese, and bread, and anything else we felt like feeding her. Which could be what I'm paying for right now. Ick.

Cute pictures instead!



This is Lucy, who cracks me up.



1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm glad Goldie had a good day, but I'm so sorry for the puking!