Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dry spell

I'm really, really sorry for the dry spell.

But I decided that I didn't have anything that exciting or entertaining going on, and you probably didn't want to hear boring details (like, how could someone drop off $80 worth of dry cleaning at a place that only charges $.99 per piece this morning?) of my life.

So I decided that silence was golden.

I do appreciate the number of people who thought perhaps my mild brain injury was keeping me out of the blog-o-sphere. I did indeed have a headache all through yesterday. But today it's gone. Still sore to the touch, though, so please, no touching.

Looking forward to seeing Melissa tonight, who's in town for the Religion News Writers conference. We don't get nearly enough girl time these days. I'm going to try to keep up with her on a short run - "try" being the key word there, since she's training for her second marathon!

I'll also try to find inspiration in our talks tonight to post some more amusing happenings. This dry spell can only last so long!

No comments: