Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Monday, September 29, 2008

A teaser

I know - I need to write more about Vegas!

I'm in Dallas today. I flew here from Vegas last night, landing just before midnight local time. I'm exhausted, but it's all of my doing.

Here's a teaser on the trip: some photos from rockwall climbing. Mike, Keith and I all went in June, but just Keith and I this trip. (Mike's still trying to process a worker's comp claim through my work because his shoulder still hurts from trying to pull himself up the wall! It's all about the legs, man!)

It was much easier this time around (easy being a relative term), and I went up the wall six times. Even got over the hardest cliff (eventually). Raced Keith on the easiest track - he made it up in one minute ten seconds, and I held my own with one minute thirty-eight seconds!








2 comments:

Jenelle said...

Look at you! I am so impressed!

Keith said...

That wall never saw you coming. I am pretty sure I heard it whimpering as you strutted away in triumph. You ROCK!!! (ar-r-r)