Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Golf Weekend


Mike and I head down to Kingsmill Spa Resort in Williamsburg, Va., this afternoon for an anniversary weekend trip.

Kudos to him - he's planned the entire thing. He researched a number of different golf resorts from Pennsylvania to West Virginia, and decided this one had the best mix of golf, pampering, distance from our house, and price. He set up the room, tee times, and even booked a massage for me on Saturday afternoon.

(Okay, so I actually had to call and change the spa appointment, since he had booked a deep tissue massage... ouch! ... but still, the thought was there.)

He set up for both of us to golf Saturday and Sunday mornings, then he'd play a second round while I went to the spa on Saturday afternoon. It doesn't look like he'll be up to playing that second round Saturday, since he hurt his back at hockey last week and it's still bothering him. But I'll keep my fingers crossed.

We'll leave work early this afternoon and drive down. Hopefully we'll walk around Colonial Williamsburg for a little this evening, but after that I think we'll pretty much stay put on the resort the rest of the weekend.

I've got my camera ready, so I'll post up the pics tomorrow and Sunday!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Have a great time and happy anniversary!