Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Good morning, all!

I'm terribly sorry that it's been five whole days since my last post. That's very unlike me!

It's my super-busy time at work. Happens like clock-work since I took on this project a few years ago. The project is getting the sales pieces for the upcoming year to the printer, so they are ready for a mid-December meeting. And every year, I should be at print this week, and I'm so, so, not ready to be at print.

(ahem, of course, this is no fault of my own. When people change things like - say - the cover at the last minute, what can I do?)

So I had extremely hectic days at the office Monday and Tuesday, and I flew to Dallas on Wednesday, where I learned things could get even more hectic. I'm here for another few days, doing great visitin', and hoping to get a little bit of work done!

No comments: