Pages

"Summer" Continues

sum∙mer n. any period of growth, development, fulfillment, perfection, etc.

Read more about why The Anticipated Best Summer Ever hasn't ended.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you, Barb and Loretta for the beautiful flowers! Gerber daisy's are my favorite, and they go beautifully with my fall decor - also my favorite!


I went to the pumpkin sale that's at the church on Seminary Road, and stocked up to fill my flower bed...
... and to put in front of the front door (sorry, no pic.)

Goldie (who to this day I still wish I had renamed "Pumpkin" - think about it, "Kinny" for short!) wouldn't hold still so I could show you her pumpkin collar. She hates the camera. A bit shy, this one.

More later!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

I love Goldie! And the flowers are gorgeous.